Injured This sucks..

As some of you know I have been moaning up a storm about my ass for the last couple days. Well tonight my mom comes home and I have her take a look at my little slip up from a what I thought to be "minor" Dirtnap yesterday, as I have lump and pain about my butt and below my back. Turns out I busted my tailbone. I was riding in our backyard the other day and pulled a wheelie, and went a little too far too fast and landed directly on my butt and got a bit messed up back there. Only hurts to sit back, so with that being said training, practice and competition will remain the same :thumb: Nothing anyone can do about it, it'll just heal up in 4-6 weeks and be fine again, so I plan to continue racing and riding. Just wanted to let my bitch out :thumb:

Depending how bad you broke it (it appears there are different levels....:shocked:), you may feel it for a while. I broke mine riding my horse, she jump when I was expectng her to step and slammed my tail bone o the antle of the saddle. I heard it pop. I couldn't sit normal for a while and to this day (almost 10 years later) it still hurts if I sit for too long. :cry:........:foul:......:moon:...see, right there!

Depending how bad you broke it (it appears there are different levels....:shocked:), you may feel it for a while. I broke mine riding my horse, she jump when I was expectng her to step and slammed my tail bone o the antle of the saddle. I heard it pop. I couldn't sit normal for a while and to this day (almost 10 years later) it still hurts if I sit for too long. :cry:........:foul:......:moon:...see, right there!

Same thing happend to my aunt! I think i have a few little compression fractures but I have no clue :noidea:

Same thing happend to my aunt! I think i have a few little compression fractures but I have no clue :noidea:

I never had mine looked at........:moon:...:devil:....I just knew it hurt to sit down while wearing pants because they pulled on my lower back.....:foul:...it hurt!