Pro There ain't no race so I'll make one up

I've gotta go with these guys:

David Bailey
Bob Hannah
Johnny O'Mara

Bailey is smooth and deceptively fast, and he'll be hard to beat, Hannah is usually my favorite, but this time he just won't be able to get it done, unless he runs Bailey over a berm. and if both those guys take each other out I'm sure O Show will take advantage....should be good racing.

Last edited:

David Bailey
Bob Hannah
Johnny O'Mara

Bailey is smooth and deceptively fast, and he'll be hard to beat, Hannah is usually my favorite, but this time he just won't be able to get it done, unless he runs Bailey over a berm. and if both those guys take each other out I'm sure O Show will take advantage....should be good racing.
Bailey all day, riding just off the edge, but each lap, every lap, till the checkers! The original diesel!

I'll take the professor for 1st
Johnson for second
And round it off with Lechien
Keep those 3 healthy and sober and the world is theirs for the taking.

A finish for the ages....Hannah went inside on Barnett and Bailey on the last lap...crashed them both out caused almost the whole field to get go down with them all except this guy.....

image.jpg

Harvey Mushman

David Bailey
Bob Hannah
Johnny O'Mara

Check this video out on FB.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1104014726282356&id=116021948414977