"the sky is orange" ... WTH!

So my first day of school was Thursday. However, according to my history teacher the sky is orange.
"according to me, the sky is orange. write 2 paragraphs on why the sky is orange"
So I'm sittin' here thinkin that I was just gonna write two paragraphs on how the sky is in fact not orange and he's psycho, or I could say pollution. Maybe it's political? or maybe it's some sort of metaphor for what the world's like today...
I need help, what angle would you take if you had this assignment? why do you think the sky is orange? please help... I am so frustrated. :rant:
thanks for any help guys!!! :)

So my first day of school was Thursday. However, according to my history teacher the sky is orange.
"according to me, the sky is orange. write 2 paragraphs on why the sky is orange"
So I'm sittin' here thinkin that I was just gonna write two paragraphs on how the sky is in fact not orange and he's psycho, or I could say pollution. Maybe it's political? or maybe it's some sort of metaphor for what the world's like today...
I need help, what angle would you take if you had this assignment? why do you think the sky is orange? please help... I am so frustrated. :rant:
thanks for any help guys!!! :)

Well, it is orange right about sunset, when the sun is dropping below the horizon.:prof:

id write it about how KTM becomes the most popular form of transportation on the planet in return there is just so much orange on the surface of the planet that it overtakes the blue reflection from the sea causing the sky to look orange.

:prof: get really detailed on why and how KTM's overtake the planet

James

Staff member
id write it about how KTM becomes the most popular form of transportation on the planet in return there is just so much orange on the surface of the planet that it overtakes the blue reflection from the sea causing the sky to look orange.

:lol: This. :thumb:

I wrote a poem about motocross last year, lemme get a link :devil:

If it were me it would go something like this, just to get goodie points :lol:-

"Is the blue? Is it orange? What are we to be told, after growing up, so comforted by the facts we have been taught. What is it really? Utter hypocisy? Is what we have been told really ture? Was global climate change? Was it the mind of the liberal affair, what they have told us, what we thought was true, to be nothing at all?

Growing up in the world today is something the mind must comprehend for ones self. You have to choose what you will believe. You must think for yourself, and act upon one's mind, not off what some foriegn party has told you. Believe in what you are sure of, the physics of mankind, the anotmy of the earth. Life is something you must enjoy, believe what you believe is right, listen to what you have taught yourself, not to what someone has told you. Be. Independant."

"Is the blue? Is it orange? What are we to be told, after growing up, so comforted by the facts we have been taught. What is it really? Utter hypocisy? Is what we have been told really ture? Was global climate change? Was it the mind of the liberal affair, what they have told us, what we thought was true, to be nothing at all?

Growing up in the world today is something the mind must comprehend for ones self. You have to choose what you will believe. You must think for yourself, and act upon one's mind, not off what some foriegn party has told you. Believe in what you are sure of, the physics of mankind, the anotmy of the earth. Life is something you must enjoy, believe what you believe is right, listen to what you have taught yourself, not to what someone has told you. Be. Independant."
:doh::smashpc::puke::BS::picard::kissass::run:

SWEET!! that was awesome actually
this is what I ended up doing:

"the sky is orange?" She asked. "what happened to Blue?" She kicked a rock into the creek, which looked blue, but she knew it was in fact clear. This world is never what it seems, for all she knew the sky could be orange. Just like the creek looks blue but it's clear. As much as there are good things in this world, there are bad. "Is the sky orange for them?" she asked the creek running past her.

supposedly the sky is blue. That is the "correct" color of the sky. when the sight of the good things to do, or the good things in life is lost, the sky could be orange. Just like the warm, beautiful sun sets, the sky is orange then. The sky is orange when it's polluted. "Is the sky orange because we've lost sight of what's good?" She asked the clear creek running past her.

AND! that is so cool!! I think I may write a story about that just for fun!!! :)

SWEET!! that was awesome actually
this is what I ended up doing:

"the sky is orange?" She asked. "what happened to Blue?" She kicked a rock into the creek, which looked blue, but she knew it was in fact clear. This world is never what it seems, for all she knew the sky could be orange. Just like the creek looks blue but it's clear. As much as there are good things in this world, there are bad. "Is the sky orange for them?" she asked the creek running past her.

supposedly the sky is blue. That is the "correct" color of the sky. when the sight of the good things to do, or the good things in life is lost, the sky could be orange. Just like the warm, beautiful sun sets, the sky is orange then. The sky is orange when it's polluted. "Is the sky orange because we've lost sight of what's good?" She asked the clear creek running past her.

Nice! Just make sure, make the teacher think it has a deeper meaning, even if it doesn't