The return

Wednesday I get back on the bike and I'm going to blow out some laps at Smith Road. It will be officially 14 weeks post OP and I can not wait. I have never been so excited in my entire life, its like the first time again. Fresh gear, fresh gogs, fresh suspension, fresh engine, fresh team and fresh titanium. Anyhow, just wanted to share since you guys have been so supportive. Just a recap for you new guys

DSC_1229-2.jpgDSC_7778-2.jpgMH.jpg2.jpg3.jpg

This is nice to hear. Take it easy for a bit as getting back in the saddle is sometimes a bit nerve wracking. Glad you are all healed up and ready to get back on and ride. :thumb:

:clap: good for you JYD!! Clear those doubles this time :thumb:
The track labeled it as a triple :lol: but it was kinda table top-y

This is nice to hear. Take it easy for a bit as getting back in the saddle is sometimes a bit nerve wracking. Glad you are all healed up and ready to get back on and ride. :thumb:
I think I might be crazy, not much lost confidence :noidea: :lol: But thanks buddy :thumb:

How is your range of motion? Have you been excersizing?
Yes I have, riding street and working. My nerve damage is almost all gone. My range of motion is a little stiff in rotation in my left wrist but I can easily and fully control the bike without any pain so were gonna tape-and-ride this puppy :thumb:

He would have cleared had he been running a nice RM250... :smirk:...

good to see you back on the bike again kid.... take it easy and don't push yourself.. :thumb:
Thanks uncle Mike :thumb: I got a fresh top end to make sure I get that extra 6 inches next time :thumb: :lol: