Other The new member to the family

Ok, we headed off to the store after some engine issues and came back with a new family member...

001.jpg004.jpg003.jpg002.jpg
New one is dad's. Huskey 455 Rancher. 55cc engine, 20" bar. The old one is mine, I fixed it up so I had something I could help with because it had engine issues so pops handed it to me and told me to treat her well :thumb: Huskey 340, 41cc, 18" bar, very lightweight.

Yep, Even Husqvarna makes an orange two stroke. And being it's a Husky, it will last for a real long time. :banana:

:USA: I am proud of my chainsaw, even if it is quite old, broken blade gaurd and a little scratched up. If you knew the work that thing did for me and my dad over my lifetime, it makes me prouder than GW Bush standing beside a fighter jet.

:USA: I am proud of my chainsaw, even if it is quite old, broken blade gaurd and a little scratched up. If you knew the work that thing did for me and my dad over my lifetime, it makes me prouder than GW Bush standing beside a fighter jet.

ARRGGGG, I too own a Orange chainsaw :thumb: had a Poulan and it would only run when it felt like it. I hated that POS, I have had my Husky for four years and not one single problem yet.

ARRGGGG, I too own a Orange chainsaw :thumb: had a Poulan and it would only run when it felt like it. I hated that POS, I have had my Husky for four years and not one single problem yet.

Great machines aren't they :thumb: We love ours, my cousin got a pro huskey sewing machine a little while back, and she loves that too. I got the opportunity to fire up the 455 today and it is soooo ablsolutly perfect. It slices like butter. The extra weight is so worth it its not even funny, it's excellent :thumb:

Great machines aren't they :thumb: We love ours, my cousin got a pro huskey sewing machine a little while back, and she loves that too. I got the opportunity to fire up the 455 today and it is soooo ablsolutly perfect. It slices like butter. The extra weight is so worth it its not even funny, it's excellent :thumb:

lose the "E"....:prof: