All The New Green Sticker Street Legal Bike

I was shocked just like you are. But at my local Target, a worker rode in on this, with a PoPo behind her, and didn't do anything about it. I wonder how it handles the whoops, or the deep sand.:devil:

2.jpg

not sure what I am looking at here Timo, I see kids everywhere around here riding those things? :noidea: Hell, they are selling them on every corner in town, prolly just like the mexians with oranges out in CA :lol:

not sure what I am looking at here Timo, I see kids everywhere around here riding those things? :noidea: Hell, they are selling them on every corner in town, prolly just like the mexians with oranges out in CA :lol:

It's basically a California thing. It's got a offroad green sticker as a plate. So if she can ride that green sticker vehicle on the road, I should be able to take my WR out also.:banana:

oh well any moped 50cc and under doesn't require any tags or license at all here. Not sure what cc that thing is but here they just ride the crap out of it. BTW you should have tagged it :smirk:

Unfortunately the following is likely the case

Little scooter with green sticker -> Invisible to Police
Tim street riding the WR450 -> Instant bust

I'm pretty sure you knew this though.

Unfortunately the following is likely the case

Little scooter with green sticker -> Invisible to Police
Tim street riding the WR450 -> Instant bust

I'm pretty sure you knew this though.

SHHHHH..
Don't let tim know, he needs to fund another BLM Ball....:smirk:

I have this exact same bike and I ride it everywhere. I have never been hassled by the police. It is great, you guys ought to get one.
I was shocked just like you are. But at my local Target, a worker rode in on this, with a PoPo behind her, and didn't do anything about it. I wonder how it handles the whoops, or the deep sand.:devil:

View attachment 4521

I took one of XR's on a truck to a local dealership. I paid the $3.50 to verify the vin number and say it's road worthy with certificate. I went to the DMV and got a legal street title for my dirt bike! :banana: GTFO! :lol:

Bummer is that I will now have to pay $56.00 a year to renew.

BUT! I can run a dirtbike around town and anywhere without fear of getting the Po-po on my ass! :banana: