The Movie That Blew Up Out Embassy

James

Staff member
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmodVun16Q4&feature=player_embedded
This is the movie that did it. This is what they killed good Americans over. Yep. They are that FUCKED UP.
That "movie" had nothing to do with the Americans that were murdered. Hell that video only had a few thousand views before it was blamed on those attacks. Plus it was 9/11 for crying out loud, they don't need some silly movie to make them attack us, they already hate us.

That "movie" had nothing to do with the Americans that were murdered. Hell that video only had a few thousand views before it was blamed on those attacks. Plus it was 9/11 for crying out loud, they don't need some silly movie to make them attack us, they already hate us.
but "We're offended" sure makes a convienent (lame ass) excuse :rolleyes: religion of peace my ass

It was reported, their "reason" for the bombing was that because or the movie. They found it highly "offensive" and that is why we deserved it. The president appoligized for our offensive movie, rather than that of taking action.

James

Staff member
It was reported, their "reason" for the bombing was that because or the movie. They found it highly "offensive" and that is why we deserved it.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...2-part-militant-assault-libyan-official-says/

I'm really curious as to who first brought up this video as the root cause of the murders. That video was posted in July and only had a few thousand views before this happened. In all honesty I wouldn't be surprised if the produces of that video had started that "rumor". What better way to get publicity then by using the murders of 4 Americans by the hands of terrorists?
The president appoligized for our offensive movie, rather than that of taking action.
Actually it was the embassy that said that, not the president. However he didn't denounce what they had said.....

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...2-part-militant-assault-libyan-official-says/

I'm really curious as to who first brought up this video as the root cause of the murders. That video was posted in July and only had a few thousand views before this happened. In all honesty I wouldn't be surprised if the produces of that video had started that "rumor". What better way to get publicity then by using the murders of 4 Americans by the hands of terrorists?

Actually it was the embassy that said that, not the president. However he didn't denounce what they had said.....
Sorry, a little off on that one :prof: Still this all makes me wonder, I think the towel heads are using it (the movie) as a crutch

If we would have killed all of them after they dropped the twin towers we wouldn't be dealing with them now. I wouldn't make a good president I would have made that whole part of the world a sheet of glass Via a nuclear weapon. I know I know im insensitive but I don't give a shit.

I look at it in layman tearms, think about when you were younger somebody comes into your neighborhood and eggs your house, You hunt everybody down you think it is a whoop their ASS. I take that same theory to the twin towers. Kill everybody we think it might have been. We know we got the right people. Yah there would be some innocent casualties but so was everybody else in the twin towers.

I bet everybody else would think twice before try our patience. Just my two cents.

If we would have killed all of them after they dropped the twin towers we wouldn't be dealing with them now. I wouldn't make a good president I would have made that whole part of the world a sheet of glass Via a nuclear weapon. I know I know im insensitive but I don't give a shit.

I look at it in layman tearms, think about when you were younger somebody comes into your neighborhood and eggs your house, You hunt everybody down you think it is a whoop their ASS. I take that same theory to the twin towers. Kill everybody we think it might have been. We know we got the right people. Yah there would be some innocent casualties but so was everybody else in the twin towers.

I bet everybody else would think twice before try our patience. Just my two cents.
I'm with you PSJB. I think it's about time to put a national monument in the Middle East - we can call it, the "9-11 memorial crater".

So you're saying we should kill all 2.1 billion muslims? Sorry i cant agree with that.