the milk machine! 1994 Chevy G20 4.3 liter v6!!! ultra clean and very low miles

ok so the inside isn't so clean right now. in fact it's quite a mess but it cleans up real quickly, neatly, and easily as long as you have a place for everything and everything in it's place! it is FAR from done yet i still have a ton of things i am going to do to make it more comfortable but the bike fits perfect(i'll get some loaded and cleaned up/organized pics asap) and there's still plenty of room for my gear. and anything else i need. it serves as a mobile garage, changing room, cabin... hell.... i love it and this is coming from a cherry 1999 jeep cherokee sport...

Attachments

• IMG_0243.jpg
    IMG_0243.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG_0244.jpg
    IMG_0244.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_0245.jpg
    IMG_0245.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_0246.jpg
    IMG_0246.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_0247.jpg
    IMG_0247.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 105
Hey Milkman! You doing anything on the 17th?? I'm hitting up Crow with a couple buddies, it'd be awesome for you to come out if you can make it :thumb:

Nice :thumb: I borrowed a van last time i practiced and like it alot, plenty of room for everything and don't have to strap down everything that would be in the bed of a truck. Also as yd said, you should come down to crows the 17th, i'll be there :ride:

I've always been a pickup guy, but being able to lock up the bike is a huge plus.

How many miles on that van?

64k :) know how much i paid for it? $1450 out the door and there is seriously no rust on the frame at all!!! it seriously looks like it just sat in a garage or was somewhere south maybe. i know it sure as hell wasn't in the norhteast as much salt we used to put down in the winters killed vehicle frames.

did this come from thor company or a sponsored rider or something?

no dude i had my buddy do that for me where he works. i thoght a while about a van or another jeep or something after i totalled my jeep but then i found this and looked at it and it was full of the racks and had a ladder rack that i made some money off of actualy. but i cleaned all that shit out and threw down some indoor out door carpet and man... love's it! i have an old blanket i throw down after i get the bike all dirty swing into the carwash drop down the little board/ramp thing i use and clean everything up. then everything just stays in the van nice and secure until next ride.