The Hunting Thread

Hunting season is here!! :banana::banana::banana:
That's why I aint seen Buck on here in a while.:smirk:

I just put out a deer block in the backyard, threw some leftover collards from growing season on there, and a little more decorations.
block.jpg

Pretty sexy, huh? I put it slightly off of the deer trail. They pass through my land, coming down from the mountain following the stream/trench. They occasionally bed in the tall grass and drop a load of butt pebbles in the yard. Monday night we spotted 8 deer walking down the stream (2 bucks, that we know of...it was dark)

I've never deer hunted (small game only) but this year is my first year for some big game. :banana:

Bow season has already started, my rifle is sighted in, now I'm just counting down the days for for rifle season to open. My buddy is selling a Hoyt Proforce bow for $50, so I'm gunna try and jump on that deal when I get my paycheck. Then I can hunt even longer. :shocked:

So...when you start getting some game, post it up! Tell your hunting stories here. Post advice, and what you are doing to make this season good!

:hyper:

2, maybe 3 years ago?
huntingDec007.jpg

RIP Bullet(the english pointer)

First bow kill when i was like 14
dyingmeat001.jpg

Yes, hunting season has begun:thumb: I took shortshift out this weekend for youth gun season and did not see chit.:cry: Next weekend is muzzle loader season so I hope I do better. My freezer is looking a bit skinny and I can't have that :naughty:

Yes, hunting season has begun:thumb: I took shortshift out this weekend for youth gun season and did not see chit.:cry: Next weekend is muzzle loader season so I hope I do better. My freezer is looking a bit skinny and I can't have that :naughty:

Hell yeah :thumb:.

I think deer season is looking pretty good here this year. My buddy caught a HUGE buck on his trailcam last week. Now I just gotta find out where exactly he hunts... :devil: