• Chevy

Votes: 10 43.5%
  • Dodge

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
150206_458455251260_513271260_6154092_4392566_n.jpg

:devil: i'll vote Chevy though... cause this was my last truck
untitledasdf.jpg

No pic's...I've had all 3 names...mostly Fords...Ford had the 1st extra (super) cab on the market so I went with them...Ford had the only crew cab with a fold down back seat (roll along package) so I went it them...had 4 Fords all together...got the Dodge Hemi (2004)...hauled ass but couldn't pull my trailer worth a damn PLUSthe front seats "to me" were uncomfortable..cut off the circulation behind my knees...Now I have a 03 Chevy LT 2500 HD crew cab Z71 (gasser :()...most comfortable riding truck I've had...

Well I was brought up a ford guy. But as time went by I found I loved the Chevy's for there smooth ride and fuel milage, Dodge for there power and they just plain run forever, Ford I loved them cause they kept my wallet lite and kept me from having back problems!

Here is our Dodge at work/Play

My Parents own a 2004 Dodge 3500 4 Door Daulie, my sister has a 2008 Dodge 3500 4 door, and they are all diesel and none have had any problems. We all haul 9.5' campers and pull at the same time.
IMG_31841.jpg

Well I was brought up a ford guy. But as time went by I found I loved the Chevy's for there smooth ride and fuel milage, Dodge for there power and they just plain run forever, Ford I loved them cause they kept my wallet lite and kept me from having back problems!

Here is our Dodge at work/Play

My Parents own a 2004 Dodge 3500 4 Door Daulie, my sister has a 2008 Dodge 3500 4 door, and they are all diesel and none have had any problems. We all haul 9.5' campers and pull at the same time.
IMG_31841.jpg

>>>que dueling banjo's music<<<<

:lol:

where is the choice that says "whatever gets me from point A to point B with the least amount of problems"?

but if i had to choose i would say ford, because they make the ranger and i personally love the ranger. they also make this lil thing called the MUSTANG! which i also love.

but choosing a car to me is like choosing a peice of candy, i like a bunch of them from a bunch of brands. i like anything from big 4X4's to muscule cars, to street racer lookin cars, to well anything!