The best mx video...ever

That is a great video. It is the families that make it happen. I remember camping in the back of my little Tacoma pick up and my parents sleeping in the van for a year because we spent the money on racing instead of rebuilding the breaks on the RV so I could chase the National Hare & Hound Series. I would keep my gear in the cab of the truck so it would be warm in the morning when I put it on.

That is a great video. It is the families that make it happen. I remember camping in the back of my little Tacoma pick up and my parents sleeping in the van for a year because we spent the money on racing instead of rebuilding the breaks on the RV so I could chase the National Hare & Hound Series. I would keep my gear in the cab of the truck so it would be warm in the morning when I put it on.

Your parents are too cool for doing that for you :thumb: I am roosting them now :ride: Squirrel clan unite :banana:

Your parents are too cool for doing that for you :thumb: I am roosting them now :ride: Squirrel clan unite :banana:
I can never repay them for the sacrifices they gave up for me to race. So I made sure I put my kids sports first and gave them 100% of my time when it came to that.

At the end when the kid blew up his bike and Team Green put it back together brought back memories of the Baja 500 in 91. The crank let go on our 250 during the event and Team Green did everything they could to put it back together, but with no luck. it was just awesome that they opened up their box van to anything we needed like that.

I can never repay them for the sacrifices they gave up for me to race. So I made sure I put my kids sports first and gave them 100% of my time when it came to that.

At the end when the kid blew up his bike and Team Green put it back together brought back memories of the Baja 500 in 91. The crank let go on our 250 during the event and Team Green did everything they could to put it back together, but with no luck. it was just awesome that they opened up their box van to anything we needed like that.

Yep, my dad and mom was the same way except with boxing not bikes. Me and my brother training at the gym 25 miles away from our house 5 days a week, 4 years for me and six for my brother. There was no seasons in boxing, it is year round. Not to mention all the long hauls out of state to matches. I don't see how they did it,,but it did.

James

Staff member
I can never repay them for the sacrifices they gave up for me to race.
I'm guessing that you didn't realize the sacrifices they made until later in life? I know that as I'm growing older I'm realizing more and more things that they did/do for me, stuff I always just took for granted.
try refreashing it or your page. mine did the same thing the first time
Oh sorry, no it worked fine, I just had to stop it early as it was getting late last night.