All sweet baby jesus

Wtf?
The world will go to heck if you let it
Long time no visit..
I remember when that other place started getting lame and we looked for something better...
How'd that work out?
Looks like a wasteland in here.
The other place(s) is(are) beyond lame, true.
Anarchy takeover!
Is there anybody out there?

Braapp on.

Look who stopped by.

Heading out to the Piutes for the weekend of sweet singletrack.

My goal for next summer is an Idaho trip. Need some pointers on where to go and if I remember correctly you have made several trips to that destination.

Last edited:
Like everyone else "life happened"
Kids, wives, moms, dads and even siblings. All have been enough to give up, but yet we still manage to drop 2 cents once in a while. Winter is coming so more of us eastern and northern guys will be posting. Especially with SX on the event horizon.

We were talking yesterday about how the message boards used to be relevant, you would actually meet new people and go riding.....seems like it's a jr high locker room mentality going on now days so we don't visit too often.
Most people who ride are not on the 'net kinda thing.
And then I remembered this place ('cause we were talking about palmer) and thought about a renewal....
Me? Quit my job, broke my foot, bought a 6 days, ride more than ever, yadda yadda blah blah.
I'm up cutting and riding almost every other week in the p'utes, 3-5 day trips. Idaho was July, my 5th time up there and it keeps getting better. Costa Rica is still going on, back down in Feb.
Give a shout sometime, let's ride!

We were talking yesterday about how the message boards used to be relevant, you would actually meet new people and go riding.....seems like it's a jr high locker room mentality going on now days so we don't visit too often.
And then I remembered this place ('cause we were talking about palmer) and thought about a renewal....
Me? Quit my job, broke my foot, bought a 6 days, ride more than ever, yadda yadda blah blah.
I'm up cutting and riding almost every other week in the p'utes, 3-5 day trips. Idaho was July, my 5th time up there and it keeps getting better. Costa Rica is still going on, back down in Feb.

I'm down. Call Pat, he'll get me a plane ticket, Palmer always has bikes. I'll stay at your place, what's for dinner? Oh and can I bring Jax and Nedge?

I see there is a talk about palmer in there. So John, who is this palmer you speak of? I am all over the YZ 2T forum, this place died after the Great 8 started up a MMS on our Iphones.

@Rack
@James
@jackson409
@2strokesteve89
@chopnwood
@Naturaledge
@Mihylo33

Nice to see you pop in.

I used to enjoy coming over to this forum daily to read the latest shenanigans. I still swing by on occasion to see if anything new comes up, but its weeks on end in between post in here it seems like. Sad but like others mentioned its life getting in the way. Sad as I missed the usuals in here.

So whens the next group ride? :ride:

:cheers: John. Yes it's been a while. I have had my hands full this past year. Been riding a fair amount but always looking for more opportunities to get out and ride. Started racing in January of 2015 with my youngest son. All of the regulars are here just under the cover of SMS it seems.

This place will light up again as the weather cools, it always does.

:ride:

:cheers: John. Yes it's been a while. I have had my hands full this past year. Been riding a fair amount but always looking for more opportunities to get out and ride. Started racing in January of 2015 with my youngest son. All of the regulars are here just under the cover of SMS it seems.

This place will light up again as the weather cools, it always does.

:ride:
Hi Rack how u doing? Hope all's well bud!

the weather is cooling off, froze my hands last wkend
12112237_884243741630188_6243352979201774216_n.jpg