Sun in the Face (Glare)

So what's the difference between them?

Extra dark tint? Never really tried those, wouldn't it make you loose detail?
nothing except for the lens, they're even the same color, just one has a tinted (mirrored) lens in it and the other has a clear lens

James

Staff member
nothing, they're even the same color, just one has a tinted (mirrored) lense in it and the other has a clear lenses
:facepalm: Earlier you'd said that you don't have different lenses.

My current lenses are all scuffed up and it's time for some new ones, might have to try a mirrored one. :thumb:

:facepalm: Earlier you'd said that you don't have different lenses.

My current lenses are all scuffed up and it's time for some new ones, might have to try a mirrored one. :thumb:
sorry for the confusion
I have 2 pairs of the Spy Klutch goggle
one of them has a mirrored lens in it
the other is clear

I think i'd rather have the sun full on you.. than like in a trails.. When you are flying down a long trail and every other second it shines through.

There is a old rail road track that we ride to get to and from alot of trails. And usually on the way back to the truck its the sun is usually flicking through the trees and it eyephucks you :eek: 2 seconds with seeing jesus.. 2 seconds in shade with your eyes trying to focus.. then jesus... then focus....... Intill you are ready to just let go and hit a tree

James

Staff member
I think i'd rather have the sun full on you.. than like in a trails.. When you are flying down a long trail and every other second it shines through.

There is a old rail road track that we ride to get to and from alot of trails. And usually on the way back to the truck its the sun is usually flicking through the trees and it eyephucks you :eek: 2 seconds with seeing jesus.. 2 seconds in shade with your eyes trying to focus.. then jesus... then focus....... Intill you are ready to just let go and hit a tree
Hey you at least don't have Photosensitive Epilepsy. :lol:

You'll have a seizure after being exposed to flashing lights.
Oh... Not to derail. But i dated a chick that did that. It wasn't fun at all. She also had... Grandemal seizures or something.This one time we...... Never mind..

Sun in eyes.. yeah that sucks