Struggling in the sun - Dirt bike riding

I get tired just watching , how often do you change clutches , starters ?
Heh, i don't kill them as it sounds :)
I never changed my starter and i changed my clutch only once after 60 hours since when i bought it 2nd hand.
I'm riding with the new clutch for something like 80 hours now, and i'm starting to feel like it need to be changed.
Not so bad right ?

Not bad , I guess , never had to change a clutch on any of my appx. 100 bikes over 50 yrs. Or a starter .. maybe I did'nt keep them long enough .. Also never have ridden in your type of terrain ..... that is some rough country ......

Not bad , I guess , never had to change a clutch on any of my appx. 100 bikes over 50 yrs. Or a starter .. maybe I did'nt keep them long enough .. Also never have ridden in your type of terrain ..... that is some rough country ......
I guess it depends on the type of riding. And not everything is that rough in Israel :)
I like to go off-trails, challenging myself with some hard enduro "trails" to improve my technique while exploring new places.
There's so many beautiful places around here, easy to ride, but i barley traveling over there. Maybe i will upload soon a nice easy ride around the area to show you guys some beautiful Israeli views. - Anyway it's getting to hot for enduro.