Street Bike... What To Buy???

So I decided that I want another Streetbike... problem is which one? If I could afford it I would buy three, but since I can't I need to find one that will suit my needs... I'm an MX guy and my previous street bikes were rockets and one DS... I sold the Katana 750 I had about 10yrs ago, that was a great bike... I rode a Harley Heritage all over Cali... that was a great bike and I almost rode it home... As you can see my taste is all over the place... I want something that can carve and hit the dirt roads and make that long haul as I am an adventurous person and have plans to make several cross country treks... It needs to be comfy and reliable as well.... I have no idea what is out there these days since I never did pay attention to asphalt, but lets hear your thoughts and Thanks in advance :thumb:

I would do some research on how the Europeans ride. Google it. I'd look at KTM. Lot's of accessories and goodies available to customize for your needs. My opinion.

But then again you are asking someone who took a 1982 Honda Nighthawk 650 from coast to coast, even up Pikes Peak, Yellowstone, Olympia, etc...with many gravel roads back in 1896. Shit! I think I transposed one of those numbers!!!:thinking:

I'm a big dude and you are no James, :smirk: so you can handle a little more roadworthy bike at the expense of the occasional gravel roller. Trust me.

Incidentally, How the hell are ya Mihylo?? :cheers:

What I think I'm gonna look like:

thegreatescapemotorcycle.jpg

What I wanna feel like:

DSC05743.jpg