Stolen bike, I know where he lives

Hi all I just had my dirt bike stolen last night 2000 rm 250, it was about 12;30 AM apparently someone saw a white s10 pick up truck and trailer pull into my driveway and take my bike, they said they called the police but by that time they got away did some hunting and found the guys address and name, a well known criminal in the area and methhead Since I know where he lives what are some suggestions as to what to do, I'm thinking about going over late tonight to have a look around any suggestions? Ps I already talked to the police and they're not being of any help.

How late are you figuring on going over there? Not that it matters, since he’s a meth head, he won’t be sleeping anyway. You might get shot, though.:thinking: That would be a good way to get the cops involved.

I am curious about one thing. Why did you post this in the ladies forum? :confused:

If it was me I would just go over there and shoot every man in the house, and then poke the women. Go home and have a good laugh you cleaned up the hood by getting rid of some trash. That's a Ron Jeremy way of life.

tell the cops you found your bike and you are going to get it, that’s what I did when my bike was stolen, the cops all of the sudden were interested and showed up. Either that or don’t tell the cops, stick your gun in your back pocket, go over there and take it back.

Got a new cop friend/coworker. He told me about situations like this. He said if you can describe the bike and its yours, he would say "I'm gonna leave now........................................."
Go get the bike.

hey im curious dont you lock your bike up with a chain or anything? did he come by with bolt cutters? or you just leave it in your yard and didnt have any issues until meth boy came around?

If a bike their gets caught here generally the rule of thumb is you start with his thumbs and give them a good old fashioned Scottish doing!:loco::deadhorse::stick::foul::poke::poke::whip:
He/she aint gonna steal any more bikes anytime soon

I’m also curious as to the nature of this “hunting” to find the thief. Somebody said that somebody said the scumbag I get my meth from has a white truck. B00M go beat his door in.
Short story..
Some people (my stepbro) feel the need to yell from the porch at passers by to slow down in their neighborhood. Sometimes, that simple needless confrontation leads to someone being killed. I think back and wonder, what did yelling “slow down!” attempt to solve? The guy is going to realize the errors in his driving ability?
Watch out who you confront, and why you are confronting them. Some people drive around with a gun in their lap and look for things to shoot at. Truth

Leave the law enforcement to the cops. I wouldn’t risk my life for a $1,200 bike regardless of principle. Yeah it sucks, BUT things suck sometimes. Sometimes they suck forever.