Stoddard Wells SuperBowl Sunday RR

Sweet Vid and Report Trav. :thumb: Looks like you guys had a good time and the weather was great. That was a high speed section at the end, good place to stretch out the gear box.

there was a section we did where we blazed through bushes that was the funnest thing on the whole ride.... i missed recording it because butthead said my camera was not blinking when it was so i turned it off thinking i turned it on. :picard: i cant wait for the wifi attachment. and hopefully a new gopro as mines jacked :/

there was a section we did where we blazed through bushes that was the funnest thing on the whole ride.... i missed recording it because butthead said my camera was not blinking when it was so i turned it off thinking i turned it on. :picard: i cant wait for the wifi attachment. and hopefully a new gopro as mines jacked :/
I do that all the time, thinking I have my camera on and it is actually off.:doh: You get back to look at the action you thought you caught and nothing....:( At least you have it burned in your internal memory. That is 70 years of my early riding, burned into my brain..:thumb:

yea i dont let shit like that bother me. its cool as hell how easy it is to capture moments on video. imagine what we would have had to go through to get video like this 20 years ago. let alone all the squish you would hvae to spend for equipment.

yea i dont let shit like that bother me. its cool as hell how easy it is to capture moments on video. imagine what we would have had to go through to get video like this 20 years ago. let alone all the squish you would hvae to spend for equipment.
My first helmet cam was a Sport Shotz (or something like that) that I still have. It mounted to the top of my helmet and had its own battery pack that you plugged into. Also had a wire with a mic attached that I would mount to the inside of my helmet by my mouth piece. The audio and video wires would then plug into your digital camcorder and all that would have to get tucked into you backpack. You could only record 60 mins at a time on a little cassette tape, so you were stopping and replacing the tape. If you watched my video of my son and I in the snow, called BC Snow day, that was recorded using that setup. So much easier now, with everything all tucked into one nice little package.

And everyone wonders why I call him Butthead.:doh:

Hey Trav, you got any pictures of the Roses Ravine? :P I mean we sat up on that rock for at least a half hour waiting for butthead to grow a pair. :smirk:
Did Timo ever tell me how much he hated me? :lol:

Hey Trav, you got any pictures of the Roses Ravine? :P I mean we sat up on that rock for at least a half hour waiting for butthead to grow a pair. :smirk:
Did Timo ever tell me how much he hated me? :lol:
there is a couple in the begining of the video of the bottom part where we stopped... didnt take any from up top as they just would have looked like little dots.

BTW smart of you to not go down there :lol:

Here's your ravine.:moon:

More like an hour. :finger:

The pair he grew, was smashed into his bars on the last get off spot. :shocked:

Words just wouldn't have described it well enough.:smirk:

Oh, Jr. Jr. took a picture of the real roses ravine before we left the staging area.. Crusty Crack Racing. :P

there is a couple in the begining of the video of the bottom part where we stopped... didnt take any from up top as they just would have looked like little dots.

BTW smart of you to not go down there :lol:
No shit, that's why I sent Jr down to see if everything was ok. I have some footage to add to it when I get a chance.