Central Steward Of The Sierra - Central California Dual Sport Ride - October 13 & 14, 2012

Stewards of the Sierra National Forest
4th Annual

Membership Drive, BBQ Fundraiser &

Optional Dual Sport Adventure

Elks Lodge in Oakhurst California

October 13 & 14, 2012

It’s that time of year again to come out and help show your support for the Stewards of the Sierra National Forest (SOTSNF)

which were voted as the 2011 Volunteer Trail Group of the Year, for the Sierra National Forest, Region 5 All of California, and

the USDA/USFS Nationwide. This will be our 4
th annual fundraising event for the Stewards of the Sierra National Forest, an

organization dedicated to keeping Public Access to the Sierra National Forest open for all to use and enjoy.

Donation

Your Tax deductable donation of $85.00 per person includes a Saturday Night BBQ, SOTSNF T-Shirt, and Membership to the

Stewards of the Sierra National Forest

(a Division of CTUC, a 501-C3 not-for-profit).

Raffle

There will be a raffle table full of swag and prizes after the BBQ on Saturday night and some well deserved awards given out to

those who braved our Optional Dual Sport Adventure.

Dual Sport Adventure (Optional)

On Saturday and Sunday there will be an Optional Self Guided Dual Sport Adventure through the Sierra National Forest north

of Oakhurst and the Bass Lake area. Roll Charts and GPS tracks will be provided to guide you along the scenic routes (bring a

camera) which will consist of great back roads and trails throughout the area. The route will be approximately 100 miles on

Saturday and 75 miles on Sunday. Optional hard way splits for the more experienced riders. The adventures will start and end

at the Elks Lodge in Oakhurst, CA

(Hwy 41/Rd 222 North of Oakhurst).

On Saturday’s route, food and gas will be available for purchase at the lunch/gas stop at the Triangle store. Sunday’s route is a

75 mile loop and there will be NO gas/food stop. If you choose to participate in the Optional Dual Sport Adventure, your bike

must be street legal, be able to do 75 miles on a tank of gas, and meet the USFS 96db sound level and spark arrestor

requirements. Please share the road and trails responsibly and remember to:

Lodging

Camping at Elks Lodge Campground Motor Homes &

Trailers

($15.00 a night discounted rate)

There are multiple hotels located in the Oakhurst area

just minutes from the Elks Lodge

Optional Meals

Fish & Chips Dinner Friday Night

$12.00

/person (6:00 to 8:00p.m.)

Additional BBQ Dinner Saturday

Night

$17.00/ person

Breakfast Buffet Sunday Morning

$9.00

/person (6:00 to 8:00 a.m.)

Info: David 559-287-3132 / Larry 559-877-4514 / Mike 831-801-1111

Registration for BBQ, Fundraiser, Optional Self Guided Dual Sport Adventure

October 13 & 14, 2012

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(PLEASE PRINT CLEARLY)

Name______________________________________________Address___________________________________________________

City__________________________________________________________________________ State_____________ Zip__________

Home Phone________________________________________ Cell Phone________________________________________________

Email ____________________________________________________________________ (Instructions and Confirmation by e-mail)

(Please Circle Ride T-Shirt Size)

(S) (M) (L) (XL) (XXL) (XXXL)

Donation: $85.00 (you can pledge more to help keep your trails open)

Extra Sat. BBQ @ $17.00 ea. __________

Camping @ $15.00 night. __________

(Please Circle) (RV) (Tent) (Van/Truck)

Opt. Fri Dinner @ $12.00 ea. __________

Opt. Sun Breakfast @ $9.00 ea. __________

Extra Tee Shirts @ $20.00 ea. __________ (S)____ (M)____ (L)____ (XL)____ (XXL)____ (XXXL)____

Total:

_____________ Please make checks out to (SOTSNF/CTUC)

Would you like to participate in the Optional Self Guided Dual Sport Adventure (Yes) (No)

If “Yes” you will be provided ROLL CHART, GPS TRACKS and MAPS

Send entry and check
(Made out to SOTSNF/CTUC) to:

Mike Wubbels, 36633 Kenneth Ave, Madera, Ca 93636

(No refunds after September 30, 2012)

http://www.sotsnf.org/pdf/2012_BBQ_Flyer.pdf

He questioned the TT-Rangers. :)

Not only that but I posted the PM's to me about using inappropriate language. Hahaha :blah::blah::blah: TT is full of green bitches, and the mods do nothing about the stupid rants.
I got a PM from BP asking if all was good but of course I can't respond until the 6th, the rangers hang out in the CA section because they know we voice our opinion.

DBA has a realistic tone on language. You guys seem to talk like you talk. TT is like a girls choir. They get hysterical over nothing. The opposite is Adventure rider. They have a bunch of guys my age and older that like to throw F-bombs around like a 13 year old boy experiencing his first pubic sprout. I appreciate the natural order of things here.

DBA has a realistic tone on language. You guys seem to talk like you talk. TT is like a girls choir. They get hysterical over nothing. The opposite is Adventure rider. They have a bunch of guys my age and older that like to throw F-bombs around like a 13 year old boy experiencing his first pubic sprout. I appreciate the natural order of things here.

Thats :lol:
My 19yo boy must still be sprouting... :bonk: To him it's every other word in a sentence.

I got banned for something similar. I went on in the Supermoto Forum to let the guys know that my friend wouldnt be showing up at an event. She couldnt let the others know because she was banned. So after I went on and told the guys she wouldnt be at their meet up at the track because she was "banned," I then got "banned" for waht they called "taking it to the streets." All because I made public what they did to her.
I dont like the Cali Forum anymore. Im not taken as a serious rider over there. I dont feel welcomed there anymore. It feels very clickish. All I ever did was want to find peeps to ride with when I posted. Besides, all the dick talk and shit talk gets old. It does here sometimes too but, it least you guys are cool with me and know I really do like to ride and not just troll on the forum.

:focus:
This dual sport ride sounds AWESOME! Wish I had one. Wait, I do have a set of wheels for my DRZ but, I cant imagine riding any tuff trails with it. But someday I think I will put those dirt wheels on and give one of those dual sport rides a try. As long as the dirt sections arnt too tuff cause that bike isnt anything like my Kawi.

I got banned for something similar. I went on in the Supermoto Forum to let the guys know that my friend wouldnt be showing up at an event. She couldnt let the others know because she was banned. So after I went on and told the guys she wouldnt be at their meet up at the track because she was "banned," I then got "banned" for waht they called "taking it to the streets." All because I made public what they did to her.
I dont like the Cali Forum anymore. Im not taken as a serious rider over there. I dont feel welcomed there anymore. It feels very clickish. All I ever did was want to find peeps to ride with when I posted. Besides, all the dick talk and shit talk gets old. It does here sometimes too but, it least you guys are cool with me and know I really do like to ride and not just troll on the forum.

:focus:
This dual sport ride sounds AWESOME! Wish I had one. Wait, I do have a set of wheels for my DRZ but, I cant imagine riding any tuff trails with it. But someday I think I will put those dirt wheels on and give one of those dual sport rides a try. As long as the dirt sections arnt too tuff cause that bike isnt anything like my Kawi.

Your DRZ would be fine. :prof:

Bring it!
:ride:

:thinking: what gearing do you have on that DRZ?

Ah, don't worry about you'll be fine :devil:

:smirk: