Steering stabalizers?

I ride in some pretty rough slow conditions. Anyone here know if steering stabalizers are woth the money, or are they just a placebo effect? any info would be great, thanks :thumb:

Have a GPR on my 250 and a Scotts on my 450, Love them for sure. Have saved me and sure jerking from smack downs on many occasions. so they are a plus IMO. :prof:

im looking at the stabalizers, I don't know if they would work for my bike. I have the solid bar clamps, and these look like they need new bar clamps to mount it. I'll have to look into it some more.

im looking at the stabalizers, I don't know if they would work for my bike. I have the solid bar clamps, and these look like they need new bar clamps to mount it. I'll have to look into it some more.
They might, but again worth it especially in rocky, sandy or rough conditions.

there is one that is made for my era of bike. It doesnt require any new bar clamps, but it does sit right in the middle of the bars, and thats where my vapor sits, and i need that unless i want another $150 speeding ticket :smirk:. well i will have to see if i can put my vapor anywhere else, or just not get a stabalizer. Ill figure it out. :thumb:

I think im going to go with the Scott, they look good and have really good reviews.
So what did you get? I run GPR's on all my scooters. I like the big adjuster knob and numbers so it is easy to adjust when transitioning from one off-road section to the next.