Stanley Cup

Dont be sorry, my Husband is a hockey player and fan also. God forbid :bonk:I should want to grab the remote when he is watching the game. He gives me crap for all the moto stuff I watch and I give him crap for hockey stuff. And that damn :rant:Dan Patrick show that is on forever!

It is a good sport though with lots of action. Better then baseball or basketball for sure. My Husband has played since he was 4 years old. He is injured now and grumpy as hell because he cant play.

Rah, rah, rah!
:canada:

Enjoy!

Dont be sorry, my Husband is a hockey player and fan also. God forbid :bonk:I should want to grab the remote when he is watching the game. He gives me crap for all the moto stuff I watch and I give him crap for hockey stuff. And that damn :rant:Dan Patrick show that is on forever!

It is a good sport though with lots of action. Better then baseball or basketball for sure. My Husband has played since he was 4 years old. He is injured now and grumpy as hell because he cant play.

Rah, rah, rah!
:canada:

Enjoy!

Sounds like a good reason to go and ride.:ride:

Dirty shot that Rome took. I thought he was paralyzed at first. It looked aweful! My Hub recorded the game and is watching it now.