Stains on swingarm/engine casing

Hello, I recently purchased a brand new bike and after I finished riding it for the first time I washed it. I normally use Simple Green and it works beautifully but I ran out and decided to use Windex instead. But after I finished riding again some other time I noticed visible stains wear the mud was previously on the engine casing and rear swingers. I've tried to scrub out the stains but nothing worked. How can I get the stains out? Please help. Thank you

Hello, I recently purchased a brand new bike and after I finished riding it for the first time I washed it. I normally use Simple Green and it works beautifully but I ran out and decided to use Windex instead. But after I finished riding again some other time I noticed visible stains wear the mud was previously on the engine casing and rear swingers. I've tried to scrub out the stains but nothing worked. How can I get the stains out? Please help. Thank you

The isopropyl alcohol in the windex is what stained your case while mixing with the mud. It allowed the dirt to leach in deeper to the casting. Wd40 sprayed and then wiped down may pull it out.