Pro SPEED channel sucks!!!!!!!

Tell me why they only pick and choose what races they cover, and when they only cover half......they cover Lite's only. Grrrrrrrrrrrrr. Houston isn't covered at all and I'm not impressed one bit. Seriously how can people follow a sport that's only covered half the time.
But one thing for sure I can most likely catch some NASCAR junk since its always on.

Frig I didn't know that!!!! But still sucks only getting some of the SX. They also cut World Rally years ago
go fast turn left....CRAP

I can never find it on CBS?? It's mint when it's all covered live on speed

James

Staff member
Frig I didn't know that!!!! But still sucks only getting some of the SX. They also cut World Rally years ago
go fast turn left....CRAP

I can never find it on CBS?? It's mint when it's all covered live on speed
Thankfully Speed has been doing more LIVE events this year (I think 8 this year).

BTW here in the States it's on tomorrow (Sunday).

SX - CBS 12pm est
Lites - Speed 1pm est

oh tahts right, i forgot. each cbs local network has the option of playing supercross, or they can play somthing else. the choice is up to them, so if you dont get it, thats sucks, i feel for you. BUT there is still hope, the races are normally on youtube the next day :ride:

I'm watching Toronto right now lmao. The pvr taped it earlier today, why the hell would speed air last weeks Supercross today when they covered it live last weekend...and then re-air it when there's a new race happening the same day??????? I don't get it!! I'll try YouTube tomorrow thx

And Toronto last weekend was much better watching from the stands, than from my living room :wink: just sayin lol

James

Staff member
I searched the guide and I only got speed Lite's no SX :(
Do you guys even have local CBS stations/channel up there?
I'm watching Toronto right now lmao. The pvr taped it earlier today, why the hell would speed air last weeks Supercross today when they covered it live last weekend...and then re-air it when there's a new race happening the same day??????? I don't get it!! I'll try YouTube tomorrow thx

And Toronto last weekend was much better watching from the stands, than from my living room :wink: just sayin lol
They typically show replays through out the week. SX will probably be on Speed or Fuel in the next day or so.

Only get one CBS and my wife changed satellite programming to get CBS sports as well.... Still no SX. As for fuel, I've never heard of it, but will check into it.

Seattle and Vegas are the only full covered races left on speed, but new Orleans and salt lake have Lite's coverage on speed

He only has up to round 8 so far, but thx man..... Poto got crowned with the #1 plate tonight, bubba went down on lap 6 of main and DNF, don't think K-Dub was in main cause crash in heat.... And roczen finally got 1st in Lite's.