Spark plugs

Here we go ! What spark plug do you reccomend ? Why ? Lot's of brands out there .....
Depending on the heat range you are looking for, and the tip type. You really need to stick with the other aspects per the bike it is in. I can run BR # ES, EG, EIX in the YZ125 and YZ250 and I seam to get a year or more out of the EIX over the other 2. Also, I get them in NGK most of the time, but if you can find Champion in bulk price on Amazon, slam the deal.

You are old enough to know how to read a spark plug right?
First letter is thread/pitch/hex B is 14mm X1.25 thread pitch w/20.8mm hex
Second letter is type R being Resister type, also available in M/L/P/U/Z and also can be combined letters
Number is heat range 8 and 9 being on the mid range.
Third letter is reach reach E being 19mm
And the last sequence is firing end.
But you know all that already.

You are old enough to know how to read a spark plug right?
First letter is thread/pitch/hex B is 14mm X1.25 thread pitch w/20.8mm hex
Second letter is type R being Resister type, also available in M/L/P/U/Z and also can be combined letters
Number is heat range 8 and 9 being on the mid range.
Third letter is reach reach E being 19mm
And the last sequence is firing end.
But you know all that already.

I didn’t know any of that stuff but you are older than me so it was probably on the Valifornia drivers test.

I didn’t know any of that stuff but you are older than me so it was probably on the Valifornia drivers test.
Do I have to report you again to the moderator for making fun of members?

Maybe you need to read the rules of this forum you can't make fun of peoples age and the way they live their lives, you Left-coast-pinko-flat-footed-faggot-jacket-daddy.

:smirk: