250F Spare parts

Looking for suggestions on what to have for spare parts and other maintenance things needed. Trying to make a tool box to have most thing I need. What items should I have for maintenance and common parts to break?

List so far

Chain spray
Air filter
Air filter spray
Oil
Oil filter
Valve shim
Spark plugs
Zip ties
Coolent

What should I add?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

'Valve shim' is last on the list of many other more important things. Buy it as you break it, the tools needed will accumulate one at a time. I've had tools for 4 years that I used once. 4 years ago. If it makes you feel better get a chain breaker. You'll need that eventually.

I always buy at least 2 extra air filters for the bike, of course being out in the desert I usually swap one in after the pre ride for race day.

Oil and oil filters, cables, levers, a chain breaker is a good idea if you don't have air tools (I have never used one, always just used a grinder) you can buy a hot cams shim kit for your valve shims off ebay for approx $60
tubes and tire changing tools are a great idea

A selection of spare nuts and bolts.
I had forgotten to tighten an exhaust bolt the night before and it went away about 1/2 way through the day on Saturday. Luckily another rider had an assortment to choose from. Now I do too.