Some really cool guys

i just found this video and i thought to my self "forget trey canard and ricky carmicle, i wanna be like these guys when i grow up" haha. i hate to say it, but they do have some talent. i think the reason they do so many wheelies is that there is still a lock on the front wheel LOL

i just found this video and i thought to my self "forget trey canard and ricky carmicle, i wanna be like these guys when i grow up" haha. i hate to say it, but they do have some talent. i think the reason they do so many wheelies is that there is still a lock on the front wheel LOL

Good one :lol:

i wonder if he stole the go pro too? and where did he mount that thing? cus he is not wearing a helment. hmmm he must have glued it to his head. or maby he put a (stolen) helment on just to make the video

and i wonder how they figured out that you have to mix the gas for the 2 strokes? and the police did a horible job trying to stop the guy in the first part. he just drove torrard him a little and then when the guy took off, the police officer just drove away and didnt even try to arrest his friends