Solo riding in the boonies...

My cabin is located in the most remote area you can believe in Ohio. There are 10's of thousands of acres, all lawless, at my disposal. It's crazy cool! You can do whatever you want, anywhere, all the time!

All my friends ride quads and SXS's.

I like to explore.

I can't explore with my friends since they are on quads and SXS's.

So I leave on extended trips on my bike for hours on end! It's not safe for me!

I go to hell's half acre and back! I love it! It is manna to my soul! The more ugly, the better! Do you understand how cool it is to have your soul tweeked and just get that ear-to-ear Kool-Aid smile when you ride through some shit? Or find something that is really cool as F! and nobody is there to see it with you! :ride:

I need bike riders in S Ohio!

It is awesome as F!

:ride:

My cabin is located in the most remote area you can believe in Ohio. There are 10's of thousands of acres, all lawless, at my disposal. It's crazy cool! You can do whatever you want, anywhere, all the time!

All my friends ride quads and SXS's.

I like to explore.

I can't explore with my friends since they are on quads and SXS's.

So I leave on extended trips on my bike for hours on end! It's not safe for me!

I go to hell's half acre and back! I love it! It is manna to my soul! The more ugly, the better! Do you understand how cool it is to have your soul tweeked and just get that ear-to-ear Kool-Aid smile when you ride through some shit? Or find something that is really cool as F! and nobody is there to see it with you! :ride:

I need bike riders in S Ohio!

It is awesome as F!

:ride:

I'm in Ohio buck.... But depending on where you are I'm a 3 hour drive away.... Are you near Wayne national?

Also I'd suggest this if the riding is actually really dangerous(like on ST on the side of a hill with a huge drop off- http://www.findmespot.com/en/index.php?cid=102

I am envious. I have been out riding solo many times in the desert and yes I have been told I am dumb for doing that too. Oh well, if you want to ride what do you do? Hopefully you can hook up with some riders in your area or get those quad riders to step up in the world. :smirk: