So you like water huh?

So this guy the other day was telling me how much he liked the water and I was telling him a good place to go and get wet

So, here I am under this wall of water, no that's not me in the brown hair. That is our guide I am actually under the water at this point :smirk:
IMG_6003.jpg

Here we are after we came out of that. That's me in back corner soaked to the bone in freezing river water, but it was a blast
IMG_6006.jpg
IMG_6009.jpg

:shocked: Props to you :hail:, I'm pretty sure that you'll never see me on one of those. :lol:

:thinking: Helmet cam footage?

This was a class 1,2,3 rapid river and that rapid in the pic was the worst one. I had never done it before either and it was a blast. I don't have a gopro so no helmet cam pics. the river wasn't even bad enough to require helmets. If you go to 4 and 5 class that is when helmets are required. I am ready too. Maybe I will borrow someones camera next year when I go back.:thinking:

This was a class 1,2,3 rapid river and that rapid in the pic was the worst one. I had never done it before either and it was a blast. I don't have a gopro so no helmet cam pics. the river wasn't even bad enough to require helmets. If you go to 4 and 5 class that is when helmets are required. I am ready too. Maybe I will borrow someones camera next year when I go back.:thinking:

Pfft that's nothing, I've ridden a KTM down rapids that big :P:lol:

EDIT: NOT BY CHIOCE, NOR DID I HAVE A SMILE ON MY FACE AT THE END OF THE RIDE!:prof:

Pfft that's nothing, I've ridden a KTM down rapids that big :P:lol:

EDIT: NOT BY CHIOCE, NOR DID I HAVE A SMILE ON MY FACE AT THE END OF THE RIDE!:prof:

Wait a minute...I thought the bike went by itself...:smirk: and you had a stunt double dive in after it.........:lol:

Hey Jax...which one of those white water wascals is you? :thinking:

Back corner, blue life vest, black shirt, blond hair. Did I get it right Jax? I read your thread thoroughly as some of us do not do. :P
Wait a minute...I thought the bike went by itself...:smirk: and you had a stunt double dive in after it.........:lol:

Hey Jax...which one of those white water wascals is you? :thinking:

Back corner, blue life vest, black shirt, blond hair. Did I get it right Jax? I read your thread thoroughly as some of us do not do. :P

I missed that part.....................:P.....I was thiking he might have been the big dude in the front since he wasn't visible either at one point...:smirk:

Great pictures Jax! My family has been wanting to do some rafting for years but never got around to it. There are some class III and IV rapids in the James River and Maury around here. How is rafting?:smirk:

Oh! I thought he was the white hair, yellow/blue life jacket, yellow shirt.
:smirk:

James

Staff member
Great pictures Jax! My family has been wanting to do some rafting for years but never got around to it. There are some class III and IV rapids in the James River and Maury around here. How is rafting?:smirk:
:thinking: There's a river named after me? :banana: