Snow explodes off semi trailer!

:shocked: I would of let out a noise seeing that. The driver was so calm, didnt swerve or even make a peep. I guess some people are just that calm in those situations.

Cool vid!
:thumb:

That looks rather stupid on the truck drivers part. Did he not see a 10 foot high snow bank sitting on top of his trailer and think this may be a hazard on the highway? :prof: And if I was driving a car and saw this approaching the over pass, I sure would not be right there for it all to come slamming into my car. :naughty:

James

Staff member
That looks rather stupid on the truck drivers part. Did he not see a 10 foot high snow bank sitting on top of his trailer and think this may be a hazard on the highway? :prof: And if I was driving a car and saw this approaching the over pass, I sure would not be right there for it all to come slamming into my car. :naughty:
:lol: I would, why do you think that I keep my GoPro in my truck? :D

:shocked: I would of let out a noise seeing that. The driver was so calm, didnt swerve or even make a peep. I guess some people are just that calm in those situations.

Cool vid!
:thumb:
Not sure I would want to be in the same car as that sound you say you would make. Bad enough when my wife shrieks and grabs my arm. :lol:

For "GoSnow"moments :lol:

Good one. :thumb:

Not sure I would want to be in the same car as that sound you say you would make. Bad enough when my wife shrieks and grabs my arm. :lol:

Funny you say that, it reminds me of when I come around a turn head on with another rider on a trail, even if we dont hit one another I almost always let out a girlish yelp. I dont mean to but it ALWAYS comes out:blush: