Smart Phone Apps

Please Pick One

• Yes I would use a App - A Maintenance Tracker App

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Yes I would use a App - A Trail Tracker (GPS) and Share it with other people with the App

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes i would buy such Apps for 99 cents or even $1.99

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No I would not us such Apps

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
So there is a lot more people becoming dependent on their phones. So why not have more dirt bike apps for us dirt bike riders!

So i have a few ideas. Just wanted to do a poll for some of them, and to see if a phone app is right for what we do!

Would you guys spend money on a phone app? How much?

Would you guys use a phone app to help with your dirt bike? riding? etc!

If anyone has some ideas let me know, We can work together :)

An app. Specifically for?

There are multiple apps out there for tracking already. Several of them work great only downside is that it's still a phone with regular reception so in the thick bfe stuff you lose reception. That's where you would need an actual GPS.

An app. Specifically for?

There are multiple apps out there for tracking already. Several of them work great only downside is that it's still a phone with regular reception so in the thick bfe stuff you lose reception. That's where you would need an actual GPS.

Agreed! I was thinking possible just the app without the gps, but would let you do a pin drop on the app to basically show your location so other people with the app, in the area can find new places to ride etc. Just rough ideas! So bash mine if needed and throw some new ones on the table if you got them! :)

SRAD97750

Staff member
I think a maintenance tracking app could be useful. I am stuck in an excel spreadsheet for tracking my maintenance on all my vehicles.
Basically it contains information about each bike and when and what was done. But it's all manual.
So, current sprocket sizes w/ install dates, chain length, oil change w/change dates, tire sizes, vin numbers, engine numbers, registration info and dates are kept there.
All this is helpful when you have many different bikes or can't remember the last time you changed your oil!-BIG DAN:thumb:

I think a maintenance tracking app could be useful. I am stuck in an excel spreadsheet for tracking my maintenance on all my vehicles.
Basically it contains information about each bike and when and what was done. But it's all manual.
So, current sprocket sizes w/ install dates, chain length, oil change w/change dates, tire sizes, vin numbers, engine numbers, registration info and dates are kept there.
All this is helpful when you have many different bikes or can't remember the last time you changed your oil!-BIG DAN:thumb:

You're 10 steps ahead of me in technology. I write down all my maintenance info on a piece of paper in the back of a note book :lol:

Most tracking apps allow you to upload your entire trip plus specific points onto the system so it shares with everyone. But how about an app with useful dirt bike tips and tools. Like one that includes a dirt bike trip checklist, plus a 2smome ratio calculator, plus one that list riding areas by you, and maybe some on the trail tips for towing a bike, fixing a flat etc I'm a public relations major and I'm full of ideas :lol:

Most tracking apps allow you to upload your entire trip plus specific points onto the system so it shares with everyone. But how about an app with useful dirt bike tips and tools. Like one that includes a dirt bike trip checklist, plus a 2smome ratio calculator, plus one that list riding areas by you, and maybe some on the trail tips for towing a bike, fixing a flat etc I'm a public relations major and I'm full of ideas :lol:

not bad ideas! Possible we can use those ideas in the maintenance app? sections to check lists, ratio calculator, tips, etc. :) if you would like to help me with this project and be apart of it inbox me!!!

I agree, i would buy one. the info is really good to have in your phone, never know when you might need it. Its a pain recording info for multiple bikes without some kind of app.