Service Kawasaki KX500 AF

have you guys heard about the Service Honda 2 stokes, KX500 AF, CR500 AF and the 250 AFs. I know they are custom build from the ground up with any and every trick part you could imagine. But I wonder at $18,499 (KX500 AF) in 2012, could anyone actually afford to get one of those fire breathing machines? Does anyone on here have one possibly? Are the motor brand new blocks and heads or are they rebuilt old ones, NOS?
DSC_0014.jpg

I just ordered 2 KX500AFs...:banana: waiting by the curb for the UPS truck....

Oh yeah?......well I just ordered one CR500FAF, yeah that's right just one, cause it's the last bike I'll ever own and it will kick your KX500's ass, and it has a top speed of 300 miles an hour, and when i roll on that 500 power it gives me a chub, and when it's idling it'll do a wheelie in 4th gear, so you better watch out if you get behind me because the rear tire will throw rocks really hard that will hurt if they hit you.

WOW!!!!!! Even CDA bought a ticket for this runaway train...:shocked:

Service uses all new components and are on a made to order basis. It is the only way to get a brand new 500 and these days most any brand new Jap 2T...
Some say its worth the coin, others say why bother. Really its up to the individual.

Chuck Norris can ride a PW 50 and kick all of your asses on straight up drag race. You'll need more than a CR500FAF to beat Chuck! By the way Chuck actually rides a PW 50FAF.