Seat Shaving

Got a seat cover for my 125 today now the question is to shave or not to shave?

Who's done it? Tips, pros, cons. Lets here it.

Don't do it. You want as much cushion for the pushin as you can get. Did I just say that? Seriously, I bought a bike once that had the seat shaved down and it sucked. May as well put on a 2 x 4 and ride.

Don't do it. You want as much cushion for the pushin as you can get. Did I just say that? Seriously, I bought a bike once that had the seat shaved down and it sucked. May as well put on a 2 x 4 and ride.

You have to remember I'm "young" my butt can still withstand hard surfaces. :lol: I can't get a foot down, and I stand mostly so :thinking: I can get a complete sdg seat for around 80-90 so it wont be to terrible if i decide i don't like it

You have to remember I'm "young" my butt can still withstand hard surfaces. :lol: I can't get a foot down, and I stand mostly so :thinking: I can get a complete sdg seat for around 80-90 so it wont be to terrible if i decide i don't like it
You're throwing out beach balls Em..........:lol: I ain't responding yet.....:lol:

James

Staff member
:facepalm: Might as well move this thread into the Clinic... :bonk: :lol:

Are you trying to create a seat bump or make the seat lower so that you can reach the ground better?