Pro SD 2

so it appears there may be some competition here thanks to Roczen and Craig, anyone here (all 3 of you) think it can be repeated or will Dungey get a better start and will Webb not go down and pull away from the pack again.

Dungey
Roczen
Reed

Savatgy
Craig
Webb

Like the picks, just don't agree with a couple of them, as much as I want too see Reed up there I think he will be in the top 5 but just won't be able to hold off the likes off the pillow biter or the techno nazi. In the lites you're order is correct but no way Savatgy beats Craig and Webb

Dungey
Tomac
Roczen

Webb
Craig
Savatgy

Edit, Lisa's picks

Dungey
Reed
Roczen

Webb
Craig
Savatgy

Last edited:
Like the picks, just don't agree with a couple of them, as much as I want too see Reed up there I think he will be in the top 5 but just won't be able to hold off the likes off the pillow biter or the techno nazi. In the lites you're order is correct but no way Savatgy beats Craig and Webb

Dungey
Tomac
Roczen

Webb
Craig
Savatgy

I don't know. I still haven't seen last weeks race so Im phuched when it comes to picks. Didn't even look for the finishes. Right now is about the time reed starts winning races. I'm pulling for savatgy cause he has the skills. I'll take Craig over Webb. Webb is an amazing rider but he just rubs me the wrong way right now. Hopefully he can stop being douchey and be a little more humble. I'm also very tired of everyone thanking the Lord Jesus Christ or the Man upstairs for their win. I'm pretty sure he doesn't want you to win motorcycle races for cash, but does encourage you to be a better human being. Thank your trainer and yourself for the win, thank God for your health and family.

I don't know. I still haven't seen last weeks race so Im phuched when it comes to picks. Didn't even look for the finishes. Right now is about the time reed starts winning races. I'm pulling for savatgy cause he has the skills. I'll take Craig over Webb. Webb is an amazing rider but he just rubs me the wrong way right now. Hopefully he can stop being douchey and be a little more humble. I'm also very tired of everyone thanking the Lord Jesus Christ or the Man upstairs for their win. I'm pretty sure he doesn't want you to win motorcycle races for cash, but does encourage you to be a better human being. Thank your trainer and yourself for the win, thank God for your health and family.

I agree with most of what you said, particularly the thank the lord for making me be fast enough to kick everybody's ass part. I agree with out God nothing would even be, but I don't know how concerned he is with sports. Craig has all the speed he needs to be in the top 3 every week, but in order to beat Webb I think he needs to rely on a mistake or two, I don't think anybody in that class has the speed Webb does......now get your shit together and either watch the race live or at least get one of your kids to show you how to operate the DVR.

Edit.....on the thank the lord thing, I would say at least the MX and SX guys don't say that and then go home and beat their girlfriends or wives like the NBA and NFL guys do.

Last edited:
I'm no big football fan but I read an article on Peyton Manning and he said he's a devout christian, he doesn't thank the lord for his wins, because the world has bigger problems than a game that God should worry about.
He's a stand up guy. A real class act