Goggles Scott Hologram goggles

I am looking for the Scott holographic goggles from the 1990'ish era.They have a handful of different designs,Killer bees,Nails,Bullet holes,aliens,and eyeballs I believe.Any links or info to find all or any of these please let me know Thanks.

Attachments

• scott goggles.jpg
    scott goggles.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 23
Only ones I found were on eBay for 187 bucks, but they had the Scott logo was the hologram, no aliens or crazy eyes. I've got a feeling we might find big foot or jimmy Hoffa before we find those particular goggles, and by the way, don't have the slightest idea how to Post a link for those other goggles, sorry.

Only ones I found were on eBay for 187 bucks, but they had the Scott logo was the hologram, no aliens or crazy eyes. I've got a feeling we might find big foot or jimmy Hoffa before we find those particular goggles, and by the way, don't have the slightest idea how to Post a link for those other goggles, sorry.
You mean you guys don't kick it with the Hoffmaster every friday at the American Bar?

Yea I have seen them on ebay before but only in the U.K.I Dont think they ship to U.S. it says "Posts to U.K."Those ones look to be in good condition though.

SRAD97750

Staff member
I don't think any of those ship to the US. I saw those earlier, but didn't post a link because of that.
Yea I have seen them on ebay before but only in the U.K.I Dont think they ship to U.S. it says "Posts to U.K."Those ones look to be in good condition though.
From the ebay item description
"with Europe international pricing please contact me for a quote cheers"

I imagine it'll be around $30 USD to the US from the UK. I have purchased many things from there.
-BIG DAN:thumb:

Last edited: