School Project, BMX and Imperialism

So, With over 4 weeks untill the due date for a world studies project, I decided to get this one in early unlike all my other homework and projects, and make it half way decent, so here it is, hastily filmed in 3 hours:ride: tell me what you think, and its mostly about bmx, not really much about imperialism, so i might get a bad grade

I'm going to show it to her tomorrow or Friday, way before the due date to see if she likes it or not, if she doesn't ill make some shitty book about imperialism

I'm going to show it to her tomorrow or Friday, way before the due date to see if she likes it or not, if she doesn't ill make some shitty book about imperialism

I would collect more BMXers on the way to the school with a few skaters... then skate/ride with them and then throw them out...... just sayin... :noidea:

my friend borrowed a bike for that video, and doesn't have a bike anymore for the rest of this year until Christmas, and the skater in the video is going to Colorado for 2 weeks so we cant really re film it again, this will have to do

I am also confused as to why you "hastily" recorded all of it within 3 hours. If you're doing it way before the due date make it count! You should have atleast spent a whole day filming for it, it's not like it's hard boring back breaking work. :thumb: