school #4

So last night we decided to go to this abandoned "haunted" school built in 1917 then later closed in 1960 and used for office space and storage until they condemned and closed it down in 1971. There are stories of the boiler room exploding and killing a bunch of people, crazy janitors, and a bunch of other crazy things...I don't know if any of these are true but let me tell you it was CREEPY in there. It was just kinda sorta illegal considering you have to crawl through a fence that says no trespassing then find a way to get into the school :lol:

IMG_7518.jpg

IMG_7470.jpg

IMG_7473.jpg

IMG_7477.jpg

IMG_7481.jpg

IMG_7490.jpg

IMG_7492.jpg

IMG_7503.jpg

IMG_7506.jpg

IMG_7512.jpg

definitely creepy! keep in mind it was so dark you couldn't see in front of your face and we only came with phone light and one key chain light. :smirk:

we were with a photographer and she was using an slr camera with an extra flash thing that's how she was getting such great pictures. When I attempted to use my phone camera with a flash all I saw was a black screen until I got home and was looking at the pictures I tried to take on my phone and noticed a RANDOM ASS LIGHT!

0731112340-00.jpg