Savatgey and Osbourne in vegas

18403426_10212103549160314_8867727672234471257_n.jpg

I watched that on video. I can't believe how leisurely Savatgy seemed to be riding. His pit seemed to already be celebrating his "championship". He left a really big piece of the track wide open and Osborne just rode into it. Tough way to learn to race until the flag drops.

I watched that on video. I can't believe how leisurely Savatgy seemed to be riding. His pit seemed to already be celebrating his "championship". He left a really big piece of the track wide open and Osborne just rode into it. Tough way to learn to race until the flag drops.
they fined osbourne for it but he keeps the championship, the bigger this sport gets the more pussified it gets...

I used to think the arbitrary ways they decided who gets "slapped" for what was because they had different people in different parts of the country making decisions depending on where the races were held. Now it seems they have the same decision makers. That leads me to believe that the difference in the beer that could be bought at any one of the venues must be different. So I think they should standardize what is available.

I used to think the arbitrary ways they decided who gets "slapped" for what was because they had different people in different parts of the country making decisions depending on where the races were held. Now it seems they have the same decision makers. That leads me to believe that the difference in the beer that could be bought at any one of the venues must be different. So I think they should standardize what is available.

Better yet, imagine how hard it was for Anderson to face Reed and say "sorry".
Reed didn't contest it though.