South Saturday in the Mojave (Mar 22 2014)

01.JPG

02.JPG

04.JPG

05.JPG

06.JPG

03b.jpg

I wouldn't have the foggiest idea where that trail is as im from a different continent..but it looks like tough stuff did ye get out off 2nd gear at all lol

SRAD97750

Staff member
Great day for a ride. Weather was perfect, light breeze.
Spent a great deal of time in first and second gears, but out across the desert floor I was constantly searching for 6th and 7th gear....

That first photo is Jeff removing about 50 cactus needles from his knee... I watched him strike the cactus at full speed. Some were very deep! :shocked:-BIG DAN

What is the white bike your riding?

I believe it's a KTM... not sure of the displacement (450- 500???) in the first picture you can see a little bit of the rear shock.. doesn't always mean it's a KTM however I do know he had at least 1.... :smirk:

I believe it's a KTM... not sure of the displacement (450- 500???) in the first picture you can see a little bit of the rear shock.. doesn't always mean it's a KTM however I do know he had at least 1.... :smirk:
good spot something only the trained eye could see. and I scoped through every pic for a give away..I had it in my head it was a ktm by the shape of the front mud guard but wasn't certain. .

SRAD97750

Staff member
What is the white bike your riding?
good spot something only the trained eye could see. and I scoped through every pic for a give away..I had it in my head it was a ktm by the shape of the front mud guard but wasn't certain. .
I believe that is his 350 bolt goat.
KTM 300 2T goat with fresh suspenders...

I am also riding a HOT white bike... -BIG DAN:thumb: