Pro San Diego round 2

we'll learn who is in it for the long run, not just running off the adrenaline of the first race of the season. I think the 2nd and 3rd races really bring out the contenders

My picks

Webb
Craig
Osborne

Dungey
Reed
Tomac

As San Diego is the closest track to Reeds home land, I'll pick him to podium.

Lisa's picks

Dungey
Reed
Roczen

Webb
A. Martin
Osborne

By the way noticed smartop motococepts racing team of Friese and Alessi .....I believe it should be renamed team dickhead.

I bet we learn that his chances to win he entire balance of the season are in the crapper too.

I wouldn't bet against quite possibly the greatest talent that has ever graced a motorcycle.....hey if you don't believe it just ask ole Chris himself, he'll tell ya.

Tomac
Barcia
Dungey

Webb
Nelson
Osborne

Almost went with Barcia myself, but decided to put Chad on the podium instead, wouldn't be at all surprised to see Bam Bam be there though.......I don't think Nelson will podium he almost always fades at the 8-10 lap Mark, I like the guy though, I hope he does well tonight.

I wouldn't bet against quite possibly the greatest talent that has ever graced a motorcycle.....hey if you don't believe it just ask ole Chris himself, he'll tell ya.

Almost went with Barcia myself, but decided to put Chad on the podium instead, wouldn't be at all surprised to see Bam Bam be there though.......I don't think Nelson will podium he almost always fades at the 8-10 lap Mark, I like the guy though, I hope he does well tonight.

Nelson has some great moments and runs with it and then like you said 10-12 laps and he's done.