Sale price?

I want to sell my 79 Suzuki rm125. I recently made it nice and pretty compared to what it looked like and I'm curious how much I could get for it. It runs. I have the pink slip and it is on non-op right now.
IMG_20120414_155031.jpg

IMG_20120414_155059.jpg

I moved this to General discussion ... IF you get a set price .. Make a new thread for the classifieds ... :thumb:...

PS... IF you sell it your not my friend anymore :pout: .... Unless you get like a 94ish rm250 :)

The worst that can happen is nobody will offer you 600!
Lol. Usually you have to start at a higher price then what you truly think you'll get for it. I'm gonna clean it up a little more. Make it look a little more "custom" then post it up.

Lol. Usually you have to start at a higher price then what you truly think you'll get for it. I'm gonna clean it up a little more. Make it look a little more "custom" then post it up.

I don't know, custom usually doesn't fly for older bikes. I think getting the right seat cover and a new silencer would do a lot! And an original color seat cover.

I don't know, custom usually doesn't fly for older bikes. I think getting the right seat cover and a new silencer would do a lot! And an original color seat cover.
All I did was use my dremel and hit the cooling fins on the head. It looks better. I'm not gonna put much more into it just to sell it. I just didn't wanna post it for sale when it was as bad as it was.

I found an 87 rm250 for $375 obo. On Craigslist. Just as long as I can get enough to cover those costs. I'll be fine.
I have an 87/88 125, and I really like it. It's a sweet vintage bike, just make sure you do a lot of reading into them beforehand, and try to lowball the guy, like 250-300 :D