Injured ryan hughes

Ryno (Ryan Hughes former pro racer and founder of Rynopower training and supplements) went down and broke his back, T3 and T4 I believe. He is waiting to hear about surgery and has 100% movement. From here he decided to quit racing and put the helmet up to live his life and be with his family for many years to come.
Ryno twitter-

6hRyan Hughes‏@rynoglobal

Passion to share and teach then ever before !! #chargelife #rynopowergym

Expand

Ever you will never see me on a bike again - I bow down to motocross, it beat me, it won but I will be back stronger than ever with more

Expand

Extremities are all moving with feeling !! That was the scariest thing ever ! Thank you for all your love out there - that was my last ride

Expand

Neck down then feeling came back ! Last night the swelling shut everything off from chest down, they rushed me into surgery and now my

Expand

Ok everyone I just survived the scariest day of my life ! I was paralyzed two times yesterday, at the track I was a quad no movement from

Expand

9hRyan Hughes‏@rynoglobal

Ryno update: he's in surgery to reduce spinal swelling. Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers. Thank you for all your amazing support

Expand Reply
Retweet

Favorite

More

16hRyan Hughes‏@rynoglobal

Ryan had a hard crash today and broke T3 & T4...he has movement and feeling everywhere, just waiting to…

HEAL UP RYNO!23264148763711e2a98422000a9f1513_7.jpgpic.jpgryno_777492.jpgspine_noflash.jpg

Update on the Ryno! :thumb:

Last week former factory rider, national-winner and Team USA hero Ryan Hughes crashed while riding in Southern California. He broke his back in the crash, and has since undergone two surgeries. The good news is that he's expected to make a full recovery. We spotted an update on Ryan Hughes on Facebook, posted by his wife Jennifer...
Jennifer Hughes
Well it's almost been a week since Ryan's accident. As most of you know, he suffered a horrific crash last Wed which he was temporarily paralyzed from the neck down upon impact. He regained feeling and movement, only to have paralyzation happen again from the chest down that same evening as a hematoma enlarged on his spine. He had two surgeries; one to relieve the pressure on his spine and the second the next day to place rods and screws from T2-T7 in his back. Happy to say both surgeries went beautifully and he is expected to recover fully. They already have him up cruising the halls, but needless to say-it's going to be a very long road for Ryan. He's got an amazing will and is the strongest person I know, so I am not worried-he's going to be back and he'll be stronger than ever :) He's done with riding MX, but he will continue to teach and give back to the sport he loves most. Thank you to everyone for your heart-felt well-wishes, your prayers and the strength you have sent to our family. We are so blessed in so many ways!

Update on the Ryno! :thumb:

Last week former factory rider, national-winner and Team USA hero Ryan Hughes crashed while riding in Southern California. He broke his back in the crash, and has since undergone two surgeries. The good news is that he's expected to make a full recovery. We spotted an update on Ryan Hughes on Facebook, posted by his wife Jennifer...
Jennifer Hughes
Well it's almost been a week since Ryan's accident. As most of you know, he suffered a horrific crash last Wed which he was temporarily paralyzed from the neck down upon impact. He regained feeling and movement, only to have paralyzation happen again from the chest down that same evening as a hematoma enlarged on his spine. He had two surgeries; one to relieve the pressure on his spine and the second the next day to place rods and screws from T2-T7 in his back. Happy to say both surgeries went beautifully and he is expected to recover fully. They already have him up cruising the halls, but needless to say-it's going to be a very long road for Ryan. He's got an amazing will and is the strongest person I know, so I am not worried-he's going to be back and he'll be stronger than ever :) He's done with riding MX, but he will continue to teach and give back to the sport he loves most. Thank you to everyone for your heart-felt well-wishes, your prayers and the strength you have sent to our family. We are so blessed in so many ways!
Nice to hear some good news come out of this one. :thumb: