Ronald Reagan

Jimmy carter "tried" for over 400 days to get the US hostages freed from those Iran assholes, I'm not even sure Reagan was sworn in yet and he had those guys out…..Air traffic controllers go on strike? sorry I'm gonna replace you with someone who wants to work….You NEVER see anything close too that kind of resolve today,our "leaders" have to check which way the wind is blowing as not to offend anybody in the process of doing absolutely nothing. This is gonna be an awesome thread great idea.

Jimmy carter "tried" for over 400 days to get the US hostages freed from those Iran assholes, I'm not even sure Reagan was sworn in yet and he had those guys out…..Air traffic controllers go on strike? sorry I'm gonna replace you with someone who wants to work….You NEVER see anything close too that kind of resolve today,our "leaders" have to check which way the wind is blowing as not to offend anybody in the process of doing absolutely nothing. This is gonna be an awesome thread great idea.
And lets not forget that asshole Kadafi. I remember the French would not let us fly over their country so Reagan said fu-- you and flew around them. That was a day for remembering.

Two things I remember most about my college graduation was Jim Tamagni stepping out of line to go play handball, and Ronald Reagan, then the governor of Calif giving the commencement speech. 12 feet away from where I was sitting.

Last edited:
i guess the next President will have to fix the "desert mess"and start all over again with Russia. You just know that Putin is putting money in the Hillary coffers already.

i guess the next President will have to fix the "desert mess"and start all over again with Russia. You just know that Putin is
putting money in the Hillary coffers
already.
Ok....just for future reference any Hilary for president stuff belongs in the jokes thread.

the problem is that some people don't see someone as a joke who tell stories about dodging bullets and blaming a 19 year old for seducing the President of the most powerful nation on earth. Let alone she castigates others, mostly conservatives for not doing enough for the masses when her "foundation" is basically there for her family's benefit. Pretty much like what is already in office.