Pro Roczen to Honda

That had to improve his bank account and balance. Probably in one of the after the shouting died down talks he had with Rick Carmichael over the last 2 years he asked Mr Carmichael how he got so financially set to where he could live like he does and afford his own race teams etc to make even more money. One of the things Rick Carmichael must have mentioned was to win lots of races. The other part of that advice was also followed it seems.

Any my point is I don't think theres anybody up there that doesn't already have a ride, I think in addition to the stewart brothers there is Justin Brayton, Brock Tickle, Weston Peick

AND my point is that since he is closer to the talent pool than I am, that finding someone that is coming up is the way to go, as he did in Roczen's case. Ones who could do it are there.

Ha James dnf'd because of blisters? Hoo boy the eye of the tiger is long gone.
RC rode to the win with a drawer full of booty juice now there's a championship effort. I think of canard on the gate with blood soaking ino his glove and Stewart pulling off because of an owie who would I rather have on my team?

Ha James dnf'd because of blisters? Hoo boy the eye of the tiger is long gone.
RC rode to the win with a drawer full of booty juice now there's a championship effort. I think of canard on the gate with blood soaking ino his glove and Stewart pulling off because of an owie who would I rather have on my team?
Reed, even if he is on his way out

I had forgotten about Canard, I know he's no longer with honda, but he wasn't listed in TWMX's article on "unsigned riders" but I haven't seen if he signed with anyone.

Like able guy, but always broken.

AND my point is that since he is closer to the talent pool than I am, that finding someone that is coming up is the way to go, as he did in Roczen's case. Ones who could do it are there.
well, unfortunately Kawi already has Austin Forkner, not really sure who in the amatuer pool is showing promise, Ryan Surratt seems to be a decent enough pick, but other than that I don't really know

I cant help but think of Adam C
He too came in with a bang, went bang, and now he's in a bit of a slump. Not saying he'll never truly realize his potential, but all too often do young riders came at and have 2-5 really good races then they kinda drop off the radar. Like Zach Bell.