Pro Rockstar Energy Husqvarna Announces Supercross and Motocross Team

Jason Anderson, Martin Davalos, Zach Osborne and Zach Bell will make up the Rockstar Energy Husqvarna Team.

The Rockstar Energy Husqvarna Factory Racing Team has finalized its complete roster for the 2015 Supercross/motocross season. The team announced that it will field a four-man squad, which will include Jason Anderson, who was announced to the team back in May, Zach Osborne, Martin Davalos and Zach Bell, who spent his first two years on the pro tour as a member of the GEICO Honda squad. Osborne also comes over from GEICO Honda and Davalos from Monster Energy/Pro Circuit/Kawasaki.

"We are excited to return this iconic brand to the highest stage of motorcycle racing," said Husqvarna Motorcycles North America President, Jon-Erik Burleson. "2014 250 West Supercross Champion Jason Anderson was a great start, and we now have a full team of riders for the upcoming season, each of whom is capable of wins and championships. If you are one of those many fans that loved Husqvarna back in the day, this will be that special year we have all been waiting for."

"One of the largest and most important chapters of Husqvarna racing history was written in the U.S.," said Head of Husqvarna Motorsport, Robert Jonas. "To this day, the Husqvarna brand has a significant connection to a large number of fans in America. We believe it is absolutely vital for a brand with such history to return to racing at this level. The announcement of the Rockstar Energy Husqvarna Factory Racing Team and its outstanding line of riders signify the start of Husqvarna's newest chapter of U.S. motocross and Supercross racing - one we are extremely excited about."

Dave Gowland and Bobby Hewitt of the Rockstar Energy Husqvarna Factory Racing Team constructed the roster of racers that will represent Husky in 2015.

"Today begins a new chapter here at Rockstar Energy Racing and Husqvarna Motorcycles," said Team President Bobby Hewitt. "We fully understand the heritage of this iconic brand, and are excited about this opportunity that has been entrusted to us. We have the best team of riders, mechanics and staff. I really look forward to the upcoming season and to getting the Husqvarna on top of the box again."

"The team has been provided with a platform of support that, to be honest, is a little overwhelming," said Team Manager Dave Gowland. "Having a great sponsor like Rockstar Energy Drink and now Husqvarna Factory Racing, provides the team with all the necessary components it needs to continue to win championships. We are finally in a great place that we can call home."

Jason Anderson, the 2015 West Supercross Champion will move up to the 450 class in both Supercross and motocross.

Osborne, Davalos and Bell will all compete in the 250 class.

Osborne will also compete in the upcoming ISDE on a Husqvarna.

“I’m excited to be part of the revitalization of the Husqvarna brand,” Osborne said. “I know we have solid equipment and the necessary resources to win championships, so it made my decision to join the team simple and easy.”

Davalos, a former Rockstar team rider who suffered an injury near the end of the 2014 Supercross Series that most likely cost him the East 250 Supercross title, says he’s healthy and ready to race again.

“I am really excited to be a part of Rockstar Energy Racing again,” Davalos said. “The goal for this year is to bring home the championship for my family and the Rockstar Energy Husqvarna Factory Racing Team. I believe I am in the best spot possible to achieve this dream of mine with the great support of the crew at RER. I’m a looking forward to the challenges and successes of the 2015 season.”

The 19-year-old Bell says that he is anxious to get started on a new team.

“This is a great opportunity for me,” Bell said. “I’m really excited to be a part of this new team and this important chapter in Husqvarna’s history. It’s a great team and I am looking forward to winning some races on the FC 250.”

As long as everybody stays healthy, I like this team. Hopefully husky does well and this may be the springboard they need to get back on the mainstream map.....start building they're own bikes instead of the re dressed KTM. I'd love to see that happen.

As long as everybody stays healthy, I like this team. Hopefully husky does well and this may be the springboard they need to get back on the mainstream map.....start building they're own bikes instead of the re dressed KTM. I'd love to see that happen.

I'm hoping to see them do well as a team and a manufacturer. Growing up Husky was synonymous with winning in the woods...