Rockin Loretta Lynn's day 3!

I was blessed one more by having the fourth moto today and qualifying for the main in 11th. Awesome!! so excited to race the mains in a day... nervous. Also blessed with an awesome start today, and beleive me, I have to be lucky to get a good start!! No crashes yet!! so runnin' smooth!! I intend to keep it that way too. No more races til the women's main friday and schoolboy 2 main saturday... Loretta's is set up weird In my opinion. so excited!! so just rehydrating myself tonight and tomorrow. very happy with my performances, and not beat up to bad. the only thing that did happen today that really sucked were my laminate/ flimsy papery tear offs whatever they are.. definitely like the regular ones, today I went to tear off one, and all of them came off!!! Uuuugghh! frustrating, but hey, I'm countin' my lucky stars, that's the only thing that's happened.
270742_140870415988329_100001961156458_276914_1882377_n.jpg so here's a picture of my start, I wish I could find my chord :foul: this came off of my friends camera.