Robbed

I woke up this morning and went to hop in my truck to leave and my glovebox contents were scattered across the cab and my ipod was gone. I useally leave my truck unlocked because im one of those "whats gonna happen?" people and it bit me in the ass. My cousins that live next door got hit too, they have 7 vehicals and the 5 that were unlocked were rummaged through. They made out with some change, a box of 9mm amo with the magazine, and my cousins GPS. We ended up finding the GPS in another neighbors drainage ditch but nothing else so far. It just sucks being robbed. Im going and getting about 15 padlocks for my bikes now because i can't afford to lose anything else. I fried my computer and streetbike on monday and now i have to buy a new ipod aswel. Anyways just a rant/update on my how week is going

I'll sell you an MP3 with some terrible music on it for 5$ :devil:

But I know how that shit goes, it really sucks. Just glad your truck wasn't stolen. What happened to the inceptor?

supid meth heads migrating from Jersey no doubt :lol:

on seriouse note that sucks, it has happened in my neighborhood a couple times in past couple years. Those punk kids go around checking for unlocked doors and get in take anything worth $.50 :foul:

If you find out who did it... Rent a woodchipper...
I work in a rental....................this might work out.............

supid meth heads migrating from Jersey no doubt :lol:

on seriouse note that sucks, it has happened in my neighborhood a couple times in past couple years. Those punk kids go around checking for unlocked doors and get in take anything worth $.50 :foul:

They literally took my ipod and 50 cents out of my cupholder....................

I hate tweakers.

Usually I use "rob" to mean having something taken by force or threat of physical violence. While thieves universally suck, it is preferable to having stuff taken at gun point.

Sorry this happened to you I know the feelign of being "violated" .... :shocked:

I've had several vehicles broken into... both in our current house and in a previous hose... ALL were locked, 2 PU's had the back sliders broken on the side then opened to gain entry... my wifes Highlander of several years ago had a rear/side window broken to get the stuff out of the rear.

1 PU had the stuff strewn all over the yard that they didn't want... too everythign out fo the G'box, a bag with jumpers, jack, other shizzle was dumped to use to carry the good stuff. a case of cassettes that held 100 .... x $15.
1 PU had the radio taken... funny thing was that they were very thoughtfull about placing the bezel on the tunnel with all the screws in it with enough wire ends so I coudl splice the next unti onto them...

My wifes car was left outside of the garage for 1 night because we had multiple boxes of tiles stored inside takign up the space. Lousey luck, she never anticipated being broken into since she left her work bag inside with a business CC in it... DOH!!!

I hate thieves and liars.....

We have had everyone of our cars broken into except for mine (knock on wood) And they were all locked, you really can't help it. Although leaving the door unlocked does help quite a bit, but if a thief wants something they are going to get it one way or another. Like my brothers car, they slashed his convertible top and took everything valuable that would fit through the sliced top. Thieves suck :finger: