Rmz 250 Exhaust Systems

Hi guys ! I am over the moon to anounce that i am now the proud owner of an 08 Suzuki Rmz 250 ! :banana: :ride:

If i were to buy a pipe, what are the recomendations :thinking: ? :thumb:

Hi guys ! I am over the moon to anounce that i am now the proud owner of an 08 Suzuki Rmz 250 ! :banana: :ride:

What pipe is on it now? What do you hope to accomplish with a new pipe?

Post some pics of the bike. :prof:

Cant really give you a rec..But, I would check into some reveiws on each pipe for that specific bike... Congrats on the new bike :banana::banana::ride::thumb: ... Now we need pictures

this is a nice one too :smirk:
3254.jpg

RS-2 TITANIUM/TITANIUM FULL SYSTEM
Price: $845.00

Like 140 said, pipes are overrated. Unless you're an A or top B rider I wouldn't even bother. Instead go spend that money on suspension work, it's the best bang-for-the-buck you can spend on your bike.

The first thing you should do on your bike is set the sag, Jackson409 wrote a nice How-To here. This will determine if you need new springs are not.
https://www.dirtbikeaddicts.com/forum/content/147-how-set-your-race-sag.html

So my post gets deleted because I post one of the best pipes on the market, when all the other posts don't even seek to answer the OP's question?
Its like asking,
Q whats the best kind of hamburger?
A hamburgers are not healthy, eat a salad.

How many people here really run the stock pipe/silencer anyways?
Im running oem pipe (made by fmf) and a fmf T-core 2
The silencer was chosen because of weight savings, aesthetics, and flow over oem.

If i were to buy a pipe, what are the recommendations?
titanium and carbon will lighten the bike, but cost allot.
Does it have the oem now?
Do you want it louder/ quieter? more top end? bottom end? look cooler?

for 2 strokes (i have one) i put fmf fatty and powercore 2 silencer but they are way over rated they dont realy give u more power they just change the powerband but if you want more power get reed valves they make ur bike produce crazy amounts of new power but if u want to be faster on the track get suspension first because racing is all about corner speed