RM250 Rm250 clutch issue

I recently bought a 2001 RM250 with a rekluse exp 3.0 clutch system in it. I've been having some issues with it and wonder if anyone could help me out... when I'm riding if I hit the throttle, sometimes the clutch will pull itself in about quarter of the way.. is this normal? Also, the bike will stall while puting around or when I go to stop and pull the clutch in. Isn't the point of this clutch for the bike to never stall?? The plates and the basket look good. thanks in advance :)

I recently bought a 2001 RM250 with a rekluse exp 3.0 clutch system in it. I've been having some issues with it and wonder if anyone could help me out... when I'm riding if I hit the throttle, sometimes the clutch will pull itself in about quarter of the way.. is this normal? Also, the bike will stall while puting around or when I go to stop and pull the clutch in. Isn't the point of this clutch for the bike to never stall?? The plates and the basket look good. thanks in advance :)

I've never owned a Rekluse clutch so I'm not familuar with what is normal or the common problems they have, but here is a chart to get you started and maybe point you in the right direction.

image.jpg

Yes when you rev the bike the clutch should pull itself in slightly. if you dont have the elastic band that comes with it you can use a couple runner bands. Just enough to take out the slack. YouTube has a good tutorial.