Fallen RIP Jeff "Ox" Kargola

Metal Mulisha lost a great team member today, Jeff "Ox" Kargola. Jeff passed away from internal injuries suffered after crashing while competing in the Monster Energy "Rip to the Tip." A 1,300 mile off road race in Baja. My cousin also a member of Metal Mulisha was close friends with Jeff. Thoughts and prayers to the family and friends of Jeff, and the Metal Mulisha family.

I cant believe it! So sad! As I say...make each day count!!

I guess he was in San Felipe? In the whoops? I've heard vehicle and bike. JCR is waiting to give a statement. Facebook is OX gospel right now.

RIP OX

Sun, Jack said they weren't filming at the time. Just high speedin through some whoops and he went down, was airlifted out. Didn't hear about a vehicle being involved. Jack will probably talk to Derek again this weekend, so I find out more. I'm not going to call Derek just yet, 2nd close friend since Lusk, sure he's not in a good place right now. Can't believe it, just saw him a few weeks ago. :cry:

so im guessing the inccident is gonna pretty much cancel the next rip to the tip show on Fuel ?

did the other riders finish the ride ?

Travace, I'm not sure they had even finished filming. :( My best guess is they'll finish in his honor and dedicate the film to him. If I get info, I'll post up.

really sucks but i hope they do finish it in his honor.... I dont know the guy but guessing by the people he hung out with id bet he would want it to be finished.

Thanks for letting us all know about this BTW.

Thats sad..
halo.gif

Great pic Denise. Poor Derek, losing his friends and then getting out there and concentrating on stuff like this:shocked: I had so much fun riding with him in Ocotillo.