All Ride tomorrow

Jon, give me a call you have my numbers. I would do a quick Saddleback but the gate is still shut I think and pos. rain. I am going to the Tday thing black Friday and pos Saturday. I might have room for you if you are solo. Buy the way, good to see you over here. You tell james I sent you? If so James that makes two :moon: I am kicking ass now. :lol: :lol:

Hey Gary, i will give u a call about next week...i wont know if i have to work until maybe weds..kinda sucks..i didnt tell James u sent me but when i signed up i put u down that u recommended me...talk to ya soon:thumb:

Who is this Gary you speak of? :P
Hey Gary, i will give u a call about next week...i wont know if i have to work until maybe weds..kinda sucks..i didnt tell James u sent me but when i signed up i put u down that u recommended me...talk to ya soon:thumb:

Can't blame ya there... I wouldn't admit it either ... :devil:.....:smirk: