Rented A New Lens

James

Staff member
After seeing the difference between a "real" lens and the stock (kit) lenses, I think I need to sell my enclosed trailer (that I haven't used in months) and pick one up. :ride:

These are all dusk shots with minimal editing, can't wait to use it in full sunlight.

DSC_4880.jpg

DSC_4677.jpg

DSC_4715.jpg

DSC_4726.jpg

DSC_4949.jpg

don't get me wrong those pics are great, but for me trading something that you need a truck/suv to pull for something that fits inside a little gear bag would just be too hard.

James

Staff member
don't get me wrong those pics are great, but for me trading something that you need a truck/suv to pull for something that fits inside a little gear bag would just be too hard.
Oh trust me I see it the same way, however I don't have room for it (it's stored at a friends) and my suv has trouble pulling it.

Shouldn't have purchased the Soccer Mom SUV, or gotten a lighter trailer. But storage is not a good option.
Palmer are you not seeing what is going on here. Shorty is slowly getting out of the riding business and will now hide behind his big camera lens. Shorty - "Hey guys, can I take pictures of you playing in the dirt today? I do have a big lens." :lol:

Palmer are you not seeing what is going on here. Shorty is slowly getting out of the riding business and will now hide behind his big camera lens. Shorty - "Hey guys, can I take pictures of you playing in the dirt today? I do have a big lens." :lol:

Nope! That whent right over my head. :smirk:
Hey Gingersnaps, with that big lens are you compensating for something? :busted: